Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paranormal Pets-Yeah Baby!

Can we talk....?

You may not know this but I have a radio background. Okay, I may not have been a famous on-air personality, but a bunch of my friends were. Now I'm doing it for real. I need some guests for my show Paranormal Pets.

Paranormal Pets is a program about the unexplained in the animal world. We have Bizarre Animal News, a guest and then we end with our Haunted Travel Guide, which includes hotels or public spots that are haunted by animals.

Are you a Bigfoot aficionado or chupacabra collector? Did the Loch Ness Monster ever ask you for $3.50? Have you sat down to tea with the Yeti? Maybe your cat (or dog or hamster, python or horse) has visited you from beyond the grave. Has anyone written a book about animal mythology or animal ghosts? Does your living dog or cat react to your own resident undead? Have you stayed in a hotel or B&B, or visited a public place haunted by an animal?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact me. We need to talk!

And if you're interested in the unexplained with an animal twist, tune in to Paranormal Pets at www.PetLifeRadio.com and expect the unexpected.

Purrs,
Dusty Rainbolt

No comments: